All Board of Directors meetings are open to the public in accordance with the Open Meetings Law set forth in Sections 10-501 through 10-512 of the State Government Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
For the 2018 fiscal year meeting schedule click here: 2018 Meeting Schedule
More information regarding the dates, times, and locations of meetings may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
WDB as Convener and Catalyst of the Workforce Development System
Workforce System Key Functions
- The workforce system is the central element in bringing together resources and key players to begin to address challenges to our workforce.
- Source of funds, source of talented workers, and provider of direct services to both jobseekers and businesses.
Workforce Development Board
- Policy setting
- provide direction to committee work
- Oversight of WIOA
- Conduct Quality Assurance oversight visits as deployed by staff
- Identify opportunities
WorkSource Montgomery, Inc.
- Implement MCWDB policies
- Staff committees
- Conduct oversight responsibilities, e.g. , monitoring
- Fundraising – write opportunities
- Administration of WIOA grant
Workforce Development System Evolution
Check out some of our important links below.