From the Suite Source: New Year, new goals, and a look back at our accomplishments
Take a look at our success of 2017! WorkSource Montgomery’s team and our board are looking forward to continuing and expanding our partnerships in 2018.
Our new goals for the year are to:
- Implement technological solutions to effectively and efficiently close the demand/talent gap.
- Launch a new Labor Market Data Dashboard to better provide real-time Montgomery County labor information.
- Develop and market industry-led career pathway programs in Construction, BioScience, HealthCare, and Information Technology.
- Increase on-the-job training and apprenticeship opportunities across industries.
- Improve WSM governance to be more responsive to community need.
- Use marketing and communications to better inform businesses and career seekers on the services we provide.
Our team has such great ideas and we will continue to build on our success. I am excited about the impact we will make in 2018. The best is yet to come.
– Ellie Giles, CEO