- This event has passed.
Didlake Virtual Recruitment Event
April 9 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0
Didlake, Inc. is a non-profit rehabilitation services organization. Our mission is to create opportunities that enrich the lives of people with disabilities. Since 1965, Didlake has served thousands of people with significant disabilities by providing training, job placement, employment opportunities, and day support services. We provide rewarding and purposeful work.
The Floor Equipment Operator is responsible for the efficient and safe operation of all floor equipment used to perform the maintenance of floors. The person in this position must also perform preventive maintenance on all equipment as outlined in the equipment technical manual and company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Cleans hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevator banks, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
• Cleans floors using brooms, mops, powered scrubbing, floor finishing applicator, and floor burnishing machines.
• Polishes metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
• Washes windows, door panels and sills,
• Empties wastebaskets and cleans ashtrays.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions.
• Possess the ability to pass and hold a security clearance background check.
• Ability to apply good judgment in fulfilling responsibilities.
• Must possess and demonstrate high initiative, adaptability, reliability, flexibility, and convey a positive team member attitude.
• Must maintain a proficient level of knowledge on the different types of floor machines, safe operation, care, and upkeep.
• Must show through assessment the level of proficiency in the safe operation of all electrical and battery-driven floor cleaning equipment.
Participants must register for this event in MWE at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/.
***Details on how to access the event via Google Meet will follow after registration.***
For more information, contact Aneta Lefterov at firstname.lastname@example.org.