« All Events
- This event has passed.
Sheppard Pratt Recruitment Event
April 26 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
At Sheppard Pratt, we are so much more than just a system of care.
As the nation’s largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services, we are here to serve every need you have. We make accessing life-changing care easy no matter where you live: whether you want to receive treatment in a hospital, in a school, in a community mental health clinic, or even in your home, we make it happen.
Sheppard Pratt is hiring for their Care Specialist – Residential Team and a Residential Crisis Facilitator for their Germantown location.
Care Specialist Job Duties:
1. Provide rehabilitation training and support to Montgomery Station consumers, which include: group facilitation, Individual meetings, outings, and medication monitoring, onsite at day program and/or offsite with residential or outreach clients.
2. Provides basic case management functions. Provides medication monitoring following the Medication Monitoring policies and protocols. Documents thoroughly and accurately in Carasolva, MMR, and/or Evolv. Communicates questions, concerns, and/or errors timely to Nurse Manager and/or Manager.
4. Responsible for ensuring medications are delivered to the client’s home in a timely manner and secured upon arrival.
5. Prepares and monitors Individual Rehabilitation Plan (IRP) and maintains accurate, up-to-date records/documentation. Also provides addendum as needed.
6. Prepares reports and documentation as required in a thorough and timely manner. Residential Care Specialists are responsible for utilizing 50% of their regular shift towards providing billable services.
Residential Crisis Facilitator Job Duties:
1. Work with clients to learn or regain skills through working side by side, staff demonstration, client practice/roleplay, prompting, cueing, and providing feedback.
2. Using these interventions to assist clients in skill development in independent living skills including social/interpersonal/relations
3. Implement RCS treatment plans for and with assigned individuals.
4. Assess the client’s ability to complete tasks.
5. Monitor medications, according to defined policy.
6. Monitor, report, and participate in managing home environments for assigned properties including cleanliness, pest control, health and safety, and property management.
7. Work assigned schedule at assigned locations.
8. Observe and report any changes in the client’s conditions, physical health, and/or mental health.
1. Organizational and time management.
2. Be able to pass a background check
3. High school Diploma required.
4. A current, valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance (which meets minimum MD state requirements), and a current driving record with 3 points or less are required for transporting consumers.
5. Reliable means of transportation.
Participants must register for this event in the Maryland Workforce Exchange (https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/).
***Details on how to access this event via Google Meet to follow after registration.***
For more information, contact Aneta Lefterov at email@example.com