**Participants must have successfully completed Interview Techniques to attend this session. Please contact the moderator or career advisor to register. ** Boost your interview confidence with us! Each participant will complete
**Participants must have successfully completed Interview Techniques to attend this session. Please contact the moderator or career advisor to register. **
Boost your interview confidence with us! Each participant will complete a short, rapid-fire interview with the trainers. Feedback will be provided from the trainers, and other career seekers, offering a few tips and a lot of support to get past any interview jitters you may have.
How to Register for a Workshop
- Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov.
- Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled
- The WALK-IN STANDBY POLICY allows customers who are unable to register, to access seats that may become available the day of the workshop, see details of how to sign-up
- Reserved seats are held for customers who are pre-registered and arrive on time.
- In fairness to all workshop participants, ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start-time (regardless of available seating), doors will be closed and workshops will begin.
- Intensive Services Orientation (No Grace Period)
- The ISU/WIA Orientation Workshop begins promptly when scheduled. There is no grace period for this workshop.
- Important Note about Childcare: Childcare is not available. Children will not be allowed in the training.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Germantown)
12900 Middlebrook Road, Suite 1100 Room 6, Germantown, MD 20874