Learn how to build strong business ethics and succeed throughout your career. This workshop will cover factors that will make you exceed the status quo in your field. Topics discussed
Learn how to build strong business ethics and succeed throughout your career. This workshop will cover factors that will make you exceed the status quo in your field. Topics discussed will include Integrity, responsibility, quality, discipline, and teamwork.
See you in Suite #510
How to Register for a Workshop
- Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov.
- Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled
- The WALK-IN STANDBY POLICY allows customers who are unable to register, to access seats that may become available the day of the workshop, see details of how to sign-up
- Reserved seats are held for customers who are pre-registered and arrive on time.
- In fairness to all workshop participants, ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start-time (regardless of available seating), doors will be closed and workshops will begin.
- Intensive Services Orientation (No Grace Period)
- The ISU/WIA Orientation Workshop begins promptly when scheduled. There is no grace period for this workshop.
- Important Note about Childcare: Childcare is not available. Children will not be allowed in the training.
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902