This workshop is an extension of Interview Techniques II and provides an overview of common interview questions, how to effectively shake hands, how to dress for an interview, and interview
This workshop is an extension of Interview Techniques II and provides an overview of common interview questions, how to effectively shake hands, how to dress for an interview, and interview protocol. It is advised that individuals register for Interview Techniques I before attending this workshop.
How to Register for a Workshop
- Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov.
- Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled
- The WALK-IN STANDBY POLICY allows customers who are unable to register, to access seats that may become available the day of the workshop, see details of how to sign-up
- Reserved seats are held for customers who are pre-registered and arrive on time.
- In fairness to all workshop participants, ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start-time (regardless of available seating), doors will be closed and workshops will begin.
- Intensive Services Orientation (No Grace Period)
- The ISU/WIA Orientation Workshop begins promptly when scheduled. There is no grace period for this workshop.
- Important Note about Childcare: Childcare is not available. Children will not be allowed in the training.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
WSM Young Adult Opportunity Program Office
11510 Georgia Ave., Wheaton, MD 20902