12oct10:00 am12:00 pmLinkedIn BasicsWorkshop Germantown
If you already have a LinkedIn profile or would like to create one, join us as we explore the benefits of using LinkedIn as a job seeker. LinkedIn is a
If you already have a LinkedIn profile or would like to create one, join us as we explore the benefits of using LinkedIn as a job seeker. LinkedIn is a professional networking website. It can be used for job searches and recruitment and it helps you to get in touch with past colleagues and classmates to expand your professional network. We will meet in the Computer Lab to assist people with creating or modifying their profile to maximize the benefits of networking.
How to Register for a Workshop
- Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov.
- Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled
- The WALK-IN STANDBY POLICY allows customers who are unable to register, to access seats that may become available the day of the workshop, see details of how to sign-up
- Reserved seats are held for customers who are pre-registered and arrive on time.
- In fairness to all workshop participants, ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start-time (regardless of available seating), doors will be closed and workshops will begin.
- Intensive Services Orientation (No Grace Period)
- The ISU/WIA Orientation Workshop begins promptly when scheduled. There is no grace period for this workshop.
- Important Note about Childcare: Childcare is not available. Children will not be allowed in the training.
(Friday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Germantown)
12900 Middlebrook Road, Suite 1100 Room 6, Germantown, MD 20874