Manpower, a Bethesda based local staffing agency helps both job seekers and employers to meet their needs. The company has the following openings: Procurement Specialist/Buyer: Create requisitions, amend requisitions, entry
Manpower, a Bethesda based local staffing agency helps both job seekers and employers to meet their needs. The company has the following openings:
- Procurement Specialist/Buyer: Create requisitions, amend requisitions, entry of requisitions, reporting, receiving and tracking. Support management. Complete Purchase requests. High school degree and three years of experience, knowledge of purchasing and computer program. Costpoint knowledge is a plus. Monday – Friday, 40 h a week.
- Recertification Housing Specialist: Support a team of professionals, must have excellent customer service skills, and problem sensitivity experience. Exceptional communication and computer skills. Monday – Friday, 40 h a week.
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk: Examine and record shipment data; prepare documents; pack, seal and label packages for shipment. Monday—Friday, 40 h a week.
- Fork Lift/Pallet Jack: Load products into package processing equipment; measure, weight and count products; examine and clean containers, 40 h a week.
- Maintenance Technician: perform routine maintenance, diagnose mechanical and electrical problems and determine how to correct them, 40 h a week.
- Customer Service Representative: interact with customers to provide information about products and services, resolve customers’ complaints. Good computer skills, excellent customer service skills, 40 h a week.
- General Warehouse Laborer: Manually move freight, stock and other materials. Forklift a plus. Duration: 1 month, Monday – Friday, 40 h a week.
- Receptionist: Data entry, customer service skills, strong communication skills in a professional environment, hours vary.
Interested candidates should create a profile at www.manpower.com and submit their resume or email it to Janice.Robinson@manpower.com. For more information call the Business Services Team at 240-283-1515.
WorkSource Montgomery makes every effort to provide reasonable accommodations for our customers who attend WorkSource Montgomery sponsored hiring events. Advance notification-at least 7 business days is required to ensure availability of accommodations. Request for accommodations must be made by contacting Business Services Team at 240.283.1515, firstname.lastname@example.org or TTY 301.962.4083.
(Friday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902