The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) is seeking to hire: Store Worker (Seasonal) 190003BG Cashier Checker (Seasonal) 190003CS Sales Clerk (Seasonal) 190003MQ Join the team at Walter Reed National Military Medical
The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) is seeking to hire:
- Store Worker (Seasonal) 190003BG
- Cashier Checker (Seasonal) 190003CS
- Sales Clerk (Seasonal) 190003MQ
Join the team at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD
NEXCOM is a multi-billion dollar global retail organization providing stores and services on Navy Bases. These are federal government positions with competitive salary and opportunity to serve the people who protect our country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and engages customers in a friendly and professional manner to provide sales-related assistance.
- Ensures assigned areas are fully stocked, and merchandise is neatly arranged.
- As required, performs cash register transactions in an accurate manner.
- Becomes knowledgeable in the Navy Exchange store policies and operations.
- Maintains a high level of awareness in assigned areas and offers excellent customer service to all patrons.
- Completes paperwork associated with merchandise/inventory movement, price adjustments, customer returns, cash register operation, etc. accurately and completely.
No experience required. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Participants must register for this event in the Maryland Workforce Exchange (https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/)
To apply, visit WWW.NAVYEXCHANGE.JOBS
EEO & ADA COMPLIANT
For more information contact Paul Haaland: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902