The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) is seeking to hire: - Store Worker (Seasonal) 180002Z1 - Sales Clerk (Seasonal) 180003MO - Cashier Checker (Seasonal) 180003MN - Cart Collector (Seasonal) 180002ZB Join the team at Walter
The Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) is seeking to hire:
– Store Worker (Seasonal) 180002Z1
– Sales Clerk (Seasonal) 180003MO
– Cashier Checker (Seasonal) 180003MN
– Cart Collector (Seasonal) 180002ZB
Join the team at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD
NEXCOM is a multi-billion dollar global retail organization providing retail stores and services on Navy Bases around the world. These are federal government positions with a competitive salary and an opportunity to serve the military members who protect our country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets, and engages customers in conversation for purposes of providing sales related assistance.
• Interacts with customers and coworkers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Ensures assigned areas are fully stocked, and merchandise is neatly arranged.
• As required, performs cash register transactions. Performs all types of cash register transactions (cash, charge, check, gift certificates, layaway, etc.) in an accurate and procedurally correct manner.
• Becomes knowledgeable in the Navy Exchange store policies and operation.
• Maintains a high level of awareness in assigned areas and offers excellent customer service to all patrons.
• Completes paperwork associated with merchandise/inventory movement, price adjustments, customer returns, cash register operation, etc. accurately and completely.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
No experience required. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
To apply, visit WWW.NAVYEXCHANGE.JOBS
EEO & ADA COMPLIANT
For more information contact Christine Ninda: email@example.com
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902