As a global leader in healthcare services and logistics, Owens & Minor connects the world of medical supplies and products to the point of care. ***Access to event via Microsoft Teams*** Details
As a global leader in healthcare services and logistics, Owens & Minor connects the world of medical supplies and products to the point of care.
***Access to event via Microsoft Teams***
Details to follow after registration
- Owens & Minor are seeking to fill warehouse positions. These positions are permanent with benefits: health, vision, and dental from the hiring date; 401K after a month of service.
- New hires will get 4 personal days, 5 days of sick leave and 10 days prorated vacation. The job location is in Hanover, MD.
- The start wage is $14 to $15.77 per hour depending on experience.
*To register for the event:
- Log-in or register on Maryland Workforce Exchange at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/
- Job Seekers select “Education and Training”
- Along the left side, scroll to “Appointment Center” and select “Events Calendar”
- Select the appropriate region “Montgomery County” and the event office “Wheaton”
- Choose the event from the “Calendar View” and proceed to register
- WSM will be in touch with further instruction
For more information, contact Aneta Lefterov at 443-926-3240 or email@example.com
Reasonable accommodations for our customers who are seeking jobs can be made with advance notice – at least seven (7) business days.
Requests for accommodations must be made by contacting Cynthia Grissom via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Tuesday) 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902