How to Register for a Workshop Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov. Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled The WALK-IN STANDBY
How to Register for a Workshop
- Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov.
- Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled
- The WALK-IN STANDBY POLICY allows customers who are unable to register, to access seats that may become available the day of the workshop, see details of how to sign-up
- Reserved seats are held for customers who are pre-registered and arrive on time.
- In fairness to all workshop participants, ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start-time (regardless of available seating), doors will be closed and workshops will begin.
- Intensive Services Orientation (No Grace Period)
- The ISU/WIA Orientation Workshop begins promptly when scheduled. There is no grace period for this workshop.
- Important Note about Childcare: Childcare is not available. Children will not be allowed in the training.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902