Confused, intimidated, or just plain frustrated by applying for jobs online? This workshop will present strategies to get your résumé past applicant tracking software, improve your LinkedIn presence, and better
Confused, intimidated, or just plain frustrated by applying for jobs online? This workshop will present strategies to get your résumé past applicant tracking software, improve your LinkedIn presence, and better navigate the MWE website for resources and events to help you land your next job. Because this is an interactive session, participants are encouraged to complete a basic LinkedIn profile before the workshop and bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone with any necessary apps already installed.
How to Register for a Workshop
- Workshop registrations can be found by visiting https://mwejobs.maryland.gov.
- Workshop registrations will be available up to one (1) day before the scheduled
- The WALK-IN STANDBY POLICY allows customers who are unable to register, to access seats that may become available the day of the workshop, see details of how to sign-up
- Reserved seats are held for customers who are pre-registered and arrive on time.
- In fairness to all workshop participants, ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start-time (regardless of available seating), doors will be closed and workshops will begin.
- Intensive Services Orientation (No Grace Period)
- The ISU/WIA Orientation Workshop begins promptly when scheduled. There is no grace period for this workshop.
- Important Note about Childcare: Childcare is not available. Children will not be allowed in the training.
(Monday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Germantown)
12900 Middlebrook Road, Suite 1100 Room 6, Germantown, MD 20874