Way Station, Inc. is seeking bright, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated staff to support people with intellectual disabilities and/or mental illness. You will be part of a dedicated team working to
Way Station, Inc. is seeking bright, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated staff to support people with intellectual disabilities and/or mental illness.
- You will be part of a dedicated team working to enrich the lives of the people we support.
- Direct-service staff assist our clients with activities of daily living, accessing the community, recreational activities, personal care, medical appointments, and household management.
- Flexible hours; full- and part-time opportunities are available.
- Positively referenced relevant work, student or volunteer experience.
- Possession or use of a four-passenger car to be used to transport Way Station clients.
- Must have a full driver’s license for the state in which you reside with very limited violations. License cannot be provisional.
- Must provide a copy of a valid certificate of automobile insurance; applicant must be named on the policy.
Way Station is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing compassionate and quality behavioral health care, housing, and employment services to adults with mental illness, developmental disabilities, and substance addictions; children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral challenges; and veterans with service needs.
If you are looking for a rewarding, meaningful, and challenging career, you will find it at Way Station!
For more information contact Aneta Lefterov at (240) 283-1515
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Germantown)
12900 Middlebrook Road, Suite 1100 Room 6, Germantown, MD 20874