Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) is looking for bus drivers - anyone with 4 years of experience driving in the US (no CDL required). ***Access to event via Skype*** Details to
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) is looking for bus drivers – anyone with 4 years of experience driving in the US (no CDL required).
***Access to event via Skype***
Details to follow after registration
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Completed an online application.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a valid driver’s license from the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must be a licensed driver for a minimum of four years.
- Have a satisfactory driving record with no more than two (2) negative points, no more than one (1) moving violation, and no suspension or revocation due to moving violations within the last three (3) years.
Be able to pass a background check, drug & alcohol screening, and medical physical exam.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A 10-week full-time paid training program
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits.
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus.
- And more…
*To register for the event:
- Log-in or register on Maryland Workforce Exchange at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/
- Job Seekers select “Education and Training”
- Along the left side, scroll to “Appointment Center” and select “Events Calendar”
- Select the appropriate region “Montgomery County” and the event office “Wheaton”
- Choose the event from the “Calendar View” and proceed to register
- WSM will be in touch with further instruction
For more information, contact Cynthia Grissom at 301-466-6880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasonable accommodations for our customers who are seeking jobs can be made with advance notice – at least seven (7) business days.
Requests for accommodations must be made by contacting Cynthia Grissom via email: email@example.com
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902