A Rewarding Career is Waiting For You as a Metrobus Operator! WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU: Be authorized to work in the United States. Have a high school diploma or GED.
A Rewarding Career is Waiting For You as a Metrobus Operator!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a valid driver’s license from the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must be a licensed driver for a minimum of four years.
- Have a satisfactory driving record with no more than two negative points and/or one moving violation within the last three years.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience including 2 years of customer service experience.
- Be able to pass a background check, drug/alcohol or other screenings as required by federal guidelines and a physical exam.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 10-week full-time training program
- $12.03/hr. for CDL permit holders in training, $16/hr. for CDL license holders and $19.68/hr. after training
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus
To register for this event, visit MWE at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/
For more information, contact Aneta Lefterov s at 240-283-1515 or email@example.com
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902