A Rewarding Career is Waiting For You as a Metrobus Operator! MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate (GED) Successful completion of the Bus
A Rewarding Career is Waiting For You as a Metrobus Operator!
- Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate (GED)
- Successful completion of the Bus Operator Training Program.
- A minimum of three (3) years of work experience to include 2 years of customer service experience.
- Must be at least age 21
- Traffic record must reflect no more than two (2) negative points, no more than one (1) moving violation and no suspension or revocation due to moving violations within the last three (3) years
- Licensed driver for a minimum of four (4) years
- Commercial Driver Learner’s Permit with Passenger Bus and Air Brake endorsements required to participate in Bus Operator Training Program
- CDL Permit with Passenger Bus and Air Brake endorsements required to operate
- If you need this certification, contact Fatima Hebron at 301-929-6880.
- Preferred Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger Bus and Air Brake endorsements
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 10-week full-time training program
- $12.02/hr. for CDL permit holders in training, $16/hr. for CDL license holders and $19.10/hr. after training
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus
To register for this event, visit MWE at https://mwejobs.maryland.gov/
For more information, contact Alexia T. Jones at 240-406-5518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Montgomery County American Job Center (Wheaton)
11510 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton, MD 20902