- Economic development, education, and the system of talent development are aligned locally and regionally to sustain a vibrant economy in Montgomery County.
- To meet the talent attraction, development, and retention needs of strategic industries.
- To meet the needs of the underemployed and unemployed.
- To develop career pathways that lead to sustainable wage jobs and support a thriving mission.
WorkSource Montgomery’s Roles
- We catalyze change in the community to build an effective workforce development system.
- We are a community facilitator and convener to identify issues and act collectively with partners to address them.
- We act as an intermediary/broker between the supply and demand sides of the workforce system about current and future skill needs to ensure mutually beneficial relationships and outcomes.
- We advocate to address workforce development issues at the local, state, and national level.
Organizational Core Values
We believe in and are passionate about the following shared principles, beliefs and priorities.
LEADERSHIP: We will have the courage to lead from the front and shape the future. We believe in our role as stewards of public trust and the future of the people we serve.
CHANGE: We believe in bringing to bear all relevant talents and resources to provide opportunities for those we serve to succeed and thrive, one person and one business at a time.
SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We will give the best and world class service and achieve excellence each passing day.
INTEGRITY: We believe in living our values every minute of every day. We believe in doing the right thing the first time for our customers and always honoring our commitments.
- WorkSource Montgomery’s Board of Directors has adopted a five-year Strategic Work Plan for 2018-2023.
Learn more about how we work to meet Montgomery County’s growing industry demands in this exciting new video: